Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Healthy but yummy protein shakes!

For the last year I have been working on eating healthier.  I came up with this shake that tastes good, is high in protein (about 20 grams) and low in calories (under 200).  I have told so many people about it I thought I would add it to my blog.

Here is what you need;
  • Aria protein powder from Trader Joe’s
  • Frozen fruit, I get mine at Target
  • Cottage Cheese, you can use Greek yogurt if cottage cheese isn’t your thing
  • Crystal light (I add a whole pack to the water bottle to make it concentrated)
  • Cold water
  • Blender or "The Magic Bullet"
Start with ½ to ¾ cup of frozen fruit


Add two spoons full of cottage cheese then about ¼ cup of the crystal light and fill the rest with cold water. 

Add one scope of the protein powder and mix until all the fruit is blended.


 There you have it, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment