Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting ready for the Spring Glitterfest

 Twice a year there is a show called "Glitterfest. 
I have been selling my books and jewelry there for the last two years.
 
 This year they moved the show to Anaheim. 
It will be on March 9th from 10-4
 
 Here are a few of the books I will have at the show.
 
 They are all made from Silver plated serving trays and vintage findings.
 
For more information and directions to the new location
check out their web sight at www.glitterfest.com

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL MICHELLE!
    I will miss Glitterfest this year but I hope to see you at Sally Jean. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Glitterfest. Haven't missed one since it started. I would love to know about your next class and where it is….adore your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle

    I could not find an email for you and would like to contact you. Would you be kind enough to contact me.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your amazing feature in Somerset Life. Just breath-taking!! The photos are beautiful. I too, enjoy discovering potential in simple, everyday objects. Thank you for the inspiration!
    ~~~~Raylene

    ReplyDelete